Our Best of the West Video Contest is back! Create a short, fun and creative video on this year's theme: How will technology define your future?
We had great entries last year and are excited to see what kind of creativity you come up with this year. Click Here to see last year's entries.
DETAILS AND REGISTRATION BELOW
If you have any questions please contact us.
- How will technology define your future?
- Open to all high school students in the Triangle Service Area
- Submission Deadline April 17th
- Videos will be posted on YouTube/Facebook for public voting
- Voting ends April 26th
- The three videos with the most 'likes' will be entered for the final round of voting to be performed within Triangle
- Winners will be announced on May 1st
- First Place - $500. Plus your school receives a $1,500 Technology Grant
- Second Place - $200
- Third Place - $100
- Be Creative!
- Videos should be 1-3 minutes max
- Grand prize is per entry not per student - feel free to partner up and share the winnings!
- Students can only be involved with one entry
- Videos must be submitted via the registration form below
- Video entrants are submitting to royalty-free publication rights
- Videos filmed on a mobile device in portrait mode will be disqualified
- Videos must use royalty free music
- Videos must comply with YouTube’s rules and regulations